It surprises me to realize, that often when I begin working with a new client, he or she has never thought about the following things:
- What are your core values?
- What is your core focus?
- What is your 10-year target?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- What is your three-year picture?
- What is your one-year plan?
- What are your quarterly short time goals?
- What are your issues?
If you are going to succeed in business, you must have a plan and a strategy that includes goals and targets. And your values, I believe, are the most important thing because they are what will keep you on track when you are tempted to go in a different direction.
I offer coaching and business development consulting for all size businesses. If you think you could benefit from a free consultation, give me a call today.